Sunday, December 7, 2014

CHRISTMAS TREATS

My good friend Jack keeps doing more and more, while most folks his age are doing less and less. This video is a presentation that those of you who were in Unity of Denton during the 90s will recognize. Jack performed this in church for us every Christmas.


I have posted some of his pastel art work in the past, but these have to be my favorites. He did them recently.




I am not certain, but I'll bet Jack would be willing to sell these. What a nice Christmas present. If you wish more information, let me know via the Comments, and I will contact Jack. Also, at the end of the video there is a list of Jack's e-books which are for sale on Amazon. He has been very prolific with his creative endeavors.

I hope all of your Christmas preparations are going well, and that you are looking forward to a very Merry Christmas!

Peace,
Marilyn

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Marilyn. Thanks for this Jack Garner presentation of a true Christmas.

    ReplyDelete